Series Preview: NLDS Dodgers vs Mets
The National League Division Series commences tomorrow with the Mets visiting the Dodgers in Dodger Stadium. After Game two, the series will shift back to Citi Field for games three and four. If a fifth game is needed it will be played in Dodger Stadium.
Here are the probable pitchers for the series:
Game 1: Jacob deGrom vs. Clayton Kershaw
Game 2: Noah Syndergaard vs. Zack Greinke
Game 3: Matt Harvey vs. Brett Anderson
Game 4*: Steven Matz vs. Clayton Kershaw
Game 5*: Jacob deGrom vs. Zack Greinke
* – if necessary
- Steven Matz is not guaranteed for the NLDS roster due to stiffness. If Matz cannot be with the team, it is expected that Bartolo Colon will pitch game 4.
- Sean Gilmartin will replace Steven Matz on the roster.
- Ruben Tejada and Michael Cuddyer will be in the game one lineup according to manager Terry Collins.
- Daniel Murphy, Lucas Duda and Curtis Granderson will face lefties in the postseason.
- Cespedes is not feeling any effects from being hit on the hand in Phily.
- Wilmer Flores has lost 10 pounds as a result of his sickness.